The government designed bankruptcy to provide individuals with debt relief. In some situations, however, bankruptcy may not be the right solution, or it may just be one part of the solution.
At Yesner Law, we focus on providing individuals in Tampa and throughout Florida with the debt alternatives they need. We help individuals regain their financial stability by:
- Ending creditor harassment
- Negotiating settlement with collectors for less than the amount owed
- Defending individuals who are facing debt collection lawsuits
- Helping individuals keep their homes using foreclosure defense or loan modification
- Helping individuals sell their homes using short sales or a deed in lieu of foreclosure
Is Bankruptcy The Right Choice?
At the most basic level, if individuals have more debt than they can handle, they may be eligible for bankruptcy. However, just because bankruptcy is an option doesn't mean it is the best option.
We routinely tell clients, "There are always options," and it's true.
Regardless of the amount of money individuals owe, if paying off that debt seems impossible, we can educate them about their options and the pros and cons of each choice. Then, based on the clients' preferences, attorney Shawn Yesner can guide them through the process and help them achieve their fresh financial start.
Learn more about the options an experienced lawyer can provide for avoiding foreclosure or repaying debt. Complete our online contact form or call 813-774-3013 for debt counseling and a free initial consultation.