Crushing Debt Podcast
Below is the episode you requested. Please feel free to load all episodes.
- Episode 210:COVID-19 Impact on the Economy
Professional and collegiate sports have been cancelled, foreign travel is suspended, schools are closed, conferences are cancelled, the markets are in a state of shock. While we all self-quarantine, force-quarantine, and practice "social distancing" I thought I would string together some interviews to discuss the impact of COVID-19, or the Coronavirus, on the economy. Thank you all who provided your input, or a sound-bite, and in today's episode of the Crushing Debt Podcast, you'll hear from:
- Forrest Baumhover - Lawrence Financial Planning and Episode 115 of the Crushing Debt Podcast
- Ian Leavengood (next week's guest) - Leavengood, Dauval, Boyle & Meyer, P.A., and Collateral Bankruptcy Services
- Jonah Faulkner - Independent Insurance Broker
- Chris Krimitsos - Podfest Multimedia Expo
- Chris Calandra - Elliott Wealth Management Services and a guest on Episodes 157, 162 and 186 of the podcast
- Richard Ficca - Gorilla Bench Training Center, Florida Coastal Insurance Agency, and a guest on Episode 69 of the podcast
- Ryan McElhaney - Crossfit ABF, who's wife was a guest on Episode 169
- David Ide - Director of Investments, McKibbon Hospitality, and former Chief Economist for USAmeriBank. David can be reached at David.Ide@iCloud.com
What is the impact of the economy on you? Please comment or send me an email at Shawn@YesnerLaw.com, and if you or your business are in trouble because of the slow-down, we can help you.
Please also visit our sponsor if you are an attorney and want to review your malpractice (or E&O or Errors & Ommissions Insurance) at www.attorneysfirst.com.