Crushing Debt Podcast
Below is the episode you requested. Please feel free to load all episodes.
- Episode 163:Dumb Things Banks Do
I've been saving up stories of banks (and their attorneys) doing things that make no sense, or doing things that are plain dumb.
- Wells Fargo arguing with me over getting paid $30 too much in a short sale.
- Opposing counsel requiring an affidavit to cancel a sale on a loan that was paid off in full.
- Deutche Bank cancelling a sale to do a loan modification on a house the client wanted to give up back to the bank.
- Ocwen's representative lying at mediation.
Also remember to visit our sponsor, Elliott Wealth Management Services for your free 15-minute life insurance checkup at www.ElliottWealth.com.