Tampa Real Estate Lawyer
Attorney Shawn Yesner has been representing clients in Tampa and throughout Florida in real estate matters for more than 15 years.
Our experienced Tampa real estate lawyers represent clients on all sides of the process which ensures we have a good understanding of the legal matters facing our clients. We provide:
- Representation for buyers and sellers: Attorney Shawn Yesner represents buyers and sellers in commercial real estate transactions and residential real estate transactions, including short sales. We assist with every step of the process, including document preparation, contract review, negotiations and dispute resolution.
- Representation for private lending companies and investors: We recognize the financial setback that lenders suffer when home loans are in default. When creditor foreclosureis the best option, we help investors recoup their money or their property by initiating creditor foreclosure.
- Representation for landlords: At Yesner Law, we understand the hardships that landlords face as a result of economic turbulence. We handle a range of landlord/tenant matters, assist with eviction, and draft and review lease agreements.
- Representation for construction professionals: We represent homeowners, contractors, subcontractors, laborers, suppliers and material men in construction law matters, including construction liens.
- Representation for land owners:We represent homeowners and other property owners who are involved in the division of real property or partition actions.
Learn more about the counsel an experienced Tampa real estate lawyer can provide by contacting us online or calling 813-774-3013 to schedule a free initial consultation.