Crushing Debt Podcast
Below is the episode you requested. Please feel free to load all episodes.
- Episode 181:Evicting Mom
In this week’s episode of The Crushing Debt Podcast, I’m joined again by our associate attorney Lauryn as we discuss a few different topics, including a few listener questions.
- What is a TRIM Notice?
- Lauryn’s first hearing (solo) as an associate attorney
- How we helped two different clients eliminate garnishments
- How we scared off a creditor with one letter
- Listener Question - how a lien can be removed from property.
- Listener Question - how to evict mom (written lease expired, tenant refuses to leave, and has done damage to the property).
What questions do you have that we can answer around debt, foreclosure, landlord / tenant questions, property taxes, IRS debt, bankruptcy, or garnishment? Please contact us at www.YesnerLaw.com, me at Shawn@YesnerLaw.com or Lauryn at Lauryn@YesnerLaw.com.