Crushing Debt Podcast
Below is the episode you requested. Please feel free to load all episodes.
- Episode 198:Financial Independence in Ten Years or Less
This week’s guest on The Crushing Debt Podcast wants you to attain financial independence or less outside of the Wall Street Casino. He is the host of the Income Hacker podcast, Ryan Wright.
You can go to his website - www.DoHardMoney.com/Crushing-Debt-Podcast for a free copy of his book “How to Get More Money Than You Can Handle” and check out his Real Estate Guide to Finding Deals.
Ryan and I also discuss:
- The beginning of his career
- How he became a real estate investor
- How today, he owns no “plexes”
- How he provides his tenants with a “performance bonus”
- His mindset around money and investing.
Plus, you’ll hear Ryan say something that has never before been said on the podcast!
You can connect with Ryan on:
- LinkedIn at Ryan G Wright
- Twitter at @DoHardMoney
- Instagram at @DoHardMoney
Please also remember to visit our sponsor at www.EasyStartUpFunds.com for another source of funding for your real estate deals (and almost any other venture).
Please support the show by subscribing wherever you listen to podcasts (its free), and contact me with questions at Shawn@YesnerLaw.com or www.YesnerLaw.com.