Crushing Debt Podcast
Below is the episode you requested. Please feel free to load all episodes.
- Episode 205:A Debtor, Creditor and Trustee Walk Into a Bar
Almost every year, I attend the Judge Alexander Paskay Memorial Bankruptcy Seminar sponsored by the American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI). By attending at least every other year, I earn all of the Continuing Legal Education I need for each 3-year reporting cycle.
At this year’s seminar, I was able to grab some quick interviews with four attorneys:
- Traci Stevenson - Chapter 7 Trustee, and Bankruptcy Mortgage Modification Mediator
- Michael Barnett - Bankruptcy Debtor Attorney (www.TampaBankruptcy.com)
- Jessica - a Creditor’s (bank’s) Attorney
- Carmen Dellutri - Bankruptcy and Consumer Attorney, and a guest on Episode 101 of The Crushing Debt Podcast (www.DellutriLawGroup.com)
If you enjoy the show, it would mean a lot to me if you could share it on social media or subscribe (which is free) so you automatically get each week’s new episode as it is released - every Thursday morning at 6 AM (Eastern). You can contact me at Shawn@YesnerLaw.com or www.YesnerLaw.com.