Crushing Debt Podcast
Below is the episode you requested. Please feel free to load all episodes.
- Episode 217:Are Payments to the Chapter 13 Trustee Refundable?
In this week’s episode, I take some time to answer some great listener questions. Thank you all for keeping the questions coming in! I hope all of you are staying safe during the pandemic. Here in Tampa, FL (and in many other areas) starts Phase 1 to “reopen” the Country. We hope that everyone continues to stay safe and wash your hands!
Today, we cover:
- Are payments to my chapter 13 trustee refundable if I dismiss my case?
- I received notice from my homeowner or condominium association to pay rent. Do I follow that notice or pay the landlord?
- Is it possible to sell my house while I have a lawsuit filed against me?
- Can a prospective employer turn me down for having a low credit score.
Please also visit our sponsor, Sam Cohen, with Attorneys First Insurance, if you are an attorney or title company looking for an honest price on malpractice insurance.
Please continue to keep these great questions coming in, for us to answer on future episodes. Thank you for being a listener and please connect with me by email at Shawn@YesnerLaw.com, if there’s anything I can do to help as we hopefully emerge from this worldwide pandemic.