Crushing Debt Podcast
Below is the episode you requested. Please feel free to load all episodes.
- Episode 221:Business Interruption Insurance, Part 2
Last week, I spoke with Richard Ficca of Florida Coastal Insurance Agency about business interruption insurance. This week, we get the perspective of my friend and referral partner, Jim Jenkins, on the same issue, from a legal perspective.
Jim is the founding attorney of Jenkins Law PL, a lawfirm that handles business interruption claims, first party insurance claims, and personal injury claims throughout the State of Florida.
In this week’s episode, we cover:
- What is business interruption insurance?
- How does it impact other types of insurance?
- How COVID and other pandemics likely will be excluded from future policies.
- Legal opinions and cases from different areas of the Country, and how those opinions help determine whether to sue, or wait to get additional precedent; and
- Hurricane Claims (as a bonus, now that we’re into Hurricane Season).
Also listen to Episode 112, my interview with Jim about first party insurance claims generally.
Please visit our friend and sponsor Attorneys First Insurance and Sam Cohen, if you are an attorney or title company looking for malpractice insurance.
Be safe, love each other, and wash your hands!