Crushing Debt Podcast
Below is the episode you requested. Please feel free to load all episodes.
- Episode 222:What is E&O Insurance?
In this week's episode of The Crushing Debt Podcast, we talk about professional liability insurance, malpractice insurance, errors & omissions insurance, and E&O insurance with our friend, show sponsor, and referral partner, Sam Cohen of Attorneys First Insurance Agency.
Sam and I talk about a variety of topics including:
- The differences between professional liability, malpractice, errors & ommissions and E&O insurance;
- Should a lawyer buy malpractice insurance;
- Should an attorney in Florida forgo coverage;
- What makes Attorneys First different than other insurance agents;
- Whether having E&O makes the firm a target;
- Why the cost of insurance increases each year;
- Whether Board Certification increases or decreases insurance rates;
- What is the FUND Assembly and Attorneys Title Fund;
- and other topics.