Crushing Debt Podcast
Below is the episode you requested. Please feel free to load all episodes.
- Episode 251:SMART Goals for Crushing Debt
As 2020 comes to a close, most people will set resolutions for 2021. I think setting resolutions is wrong. I think people should set goals. Resolutions are rarely kept. Goals are accomplished.
- How do you set goals?
- What are SMART goals?
- Should goals be framed in the positive or to avoid the negative?
- What will you do to accomplish your goals in 2021?
I've used these same systems for years to set and achieve my goals, like:
- Reading 52 books in one year
- Lauching www.ShawnMYesner.com/BecomeDebtFree
- Writing and publishing Become Debt Free in Less than One Hour
- Creating a Become Debt Free Community on Facebook, and
- Losing over 50 lbs to get into better shape.
Let me know what some of your goals are for 2021, and how I can help you accomplish those goals!