Crushing Debt Podcast
Below is the episode you requested. Please feel free to load all episodes.
- Episode 252:Top 52 Books to Crush Your Debt
What books have been the most influential to you? Who are your favorite authors?
For as long as I can remember, I have read - books, magazines, articles, whatever I can get my hands on. I enjoy reading and believe that the most educated becomes the most successful.
In 2020, I made a goal to read 50 books. I accomplished that goal on December 15, 2020, and read two more books, bringing my total to 52 books for the year (averaging one book per week).
As I've done the last few years, I wanted to highlight some of the books I read, and the lessons learned. All fifty-two book had an impact on me, but these are the ones that stood out.
Thanks again to our friend and sponsor, Sam Cohen with Attorneys First Insurance, who you can reach at www.AttorneysFirst.com, or Sam@AttorneysFirst.com.
The below list are the books I discuss on the show. Some of the links are affiliate links, so if you click on the link and buy a book, I might earn a small fee:
- Never Split The Difference - Chris Voss - https://amzn.to/2XgPvfJ
- Get Sh*t Done - Jeffrey Gitomer - https://amzn.to/2MxgPEm
- Debt: The First 5,000 Years - David Graeber - https://amzn.to/35fX2A3
- Socks to Success - Tiffanie Kellog - https://tiffaniekellog.com/product/socks-to-success/
- 9 Unconventional Ways to Grow Your Podcast - Mark Asquith - https://www.markasquith.com/grow
- How to Wipe Your Dad's Ass - Brian Morris - https://wipeyourdadsass.com
- Copywriting Secrets - Jim Edwards - https://amzn.to/395PQaJ
- Dotcom Secrets - Russell Brunson - https://www.expertsecrets.com?cf_affiliate_id=2561551&affiliate_id=2561551
- Expert Secrets - Russell Brunson - https://www.expertsecrets.com?cf_affiliate_id=2561551&affiliate_id=2561551
- Traffic Secrets - Russell Brunson - https://www.trafficsecrets.com?cf_affiliate_id=2561551&affiliate_id=2561551
- Become Debt Free - Shawn Yesner - www.ShawnMYesner.com/BecomeDebtFree
- The Student Loan Lawyer's Guide to Understanding Student Loans in Plain English - Joshua Cohen - https://thestudentloanlawyer.com/the-student-loan-lawyers-book
- Atomic Habits - James Clear - https://amzn.to/3971fqJ
- Fix This Next - Mike Michalowicz - https://amzn.to/3pW0VSC
- Your Best Year Ever - Michael Hyatt - https://amzn.to/2XiLBTK
- Grow A Pair - Larry Winget - https://amzn.to/3s1by8t
I'm looking for more books to read in 2021. What are your suggestions?