Crushing Debt Podcast
Below is the episode you requested. Please feel free to load all episodes.
- Episode 256:Personal Finances and Life Events
When I moved to Clearwater to take a job at a foreclosure mill law firm, the firm provided a retirement account to all of its employees. I remember meeting with the financial advisor. Instead of getting financial advice, I got graphs and charts all in pretty colors. I didn’t understand a thing about what the advisor was suggesting, but the colors on his charts were pretty!
This week’s guest on the Crushing Debt Podcast is nothing like that financial advisor. Simon Brady is the founder and owner of Anglia Advisors, and focuses on working with individuals with major life changes - newly divorced, widows/widowers, foreign nationals and new parents.
Simon and I discuss:
- Re-writing wills and life insurance after a divorce
- Changing bill pay and other financial products
- Adjusting retirement planning
- Accounting for previous joint debt
- Accounting for financing for previous homes and cars
You can reach Simon at www.AngliaAdvisors.com for more information.
Please also check out my new book for more ideas on making money and reducing expenses: www.ShawnMYesner.com/BecomeDebtFree