Crushing Debt Podcast
Below is the episode you requested. Please feel free to load all episodes.
- Episode 266:Crush Your Car Accident Debt
What is the biggest mistake people make after being in a car accident?
What is the number one reason that people who have been in a car accident are forced into bankruptcy?
How can you avoid being charged with a DUI, even if the accident was the other driver's fault?
In today's episode of the Crushing Debt Podcast, my guests Tom Roman and Paula Roman, of Roman & Roman help answer these and other questions, like:
- What happens if the accident causes the injured party to be unable to work?
- What is uninsured or underinsured coverage?
- The first thing someone should do after being in a car accident.
- Whether handling the car accident claim without an attorney is a good idea.
- How to read and understand your car insurance policy.
- The risks of going to trial, and what juries can be told in a trial.
- Obtaining coverage for dog bite liability.
- And other topics.
Roman & Roman has been a staple of the Tampa Bay and, specifically, the Dunedin area for many years (since at least the 80's). Tom & Paula are active in the community primarily through the Kiwanis Club of Dunedin. The firm sponsors the Kiwanis Club Annual Fourth of July Midnight Run, one of my favorite 5k, 10k races in Tampa Bay. This year's run is LIVE (and virtual if that is your preference). You can find more information, and register, at www.kiwanismidnightrun.com.
To contact Tom or Paula, or to learn more about them and their firm, visit www.RomanRomanLaw.com, you can find them on Facebook at Roman & Roman, you can email them at info@RomanRomanLaw.com, or you call call them at 727-736-2515.
Finally, if you've filed bankruptcy and you don't want to have to file a second time, please get a copy of my second book at www.ShawnMYesner.com/BecomeDebtFree.