Crushing Debt Podcast
Below is the episode you requested. Please feel free to load all episodes.
- Episode 286:The Money Nerve
How do your emotions impact your financial decision-making?
How can you create a healthy relationship with money?
These are topics we've covered before on the show, but never from the unique perspective of this week's guest, Bob Wheeler.
Bob is a CPA and has cross-pollinated his accounting practice with his desire to help people understand how their emotions impact their financial decision making. Bob is also a world-traveler, comedian, and CFO for The World Famous Comedy Store.
Bob and I talk about:
- How emotions impact financial decision-making.
- A healthy relationship with money.
- What happened to him in Africa that changed his beliefs around money.
- What happened to him in Nepal while trekking to Base Camp Everest and how that relates to "baby steps."
- How he became the CFO for The World Famous Comedy Store.
You can find out more about Bob in his book, The Money Nerve: Navigating The Emotions of Money, his online course Mastering the Emotions of Money, his podcast, Money You Should Ask, and his website, www.TheMoneyNerve.com
To learn even more about money and your relationship with money, download my book for free - Become Debt Free in Less Than One Hour at www.ShawnMYesner.com/BecomeDebtFree.