Crushing Debt Podcast
Below is the episode you requested. Please feel free to load all episodes.
- Episode 356:Money Myth Busters
Are credit cards evil? Is it normal to have a lot of debt?
Do you need to spend money to make money? Does your salary dictate your wealth?
Do you need to budget? Is budgeting painful?
In this week's episode, Shawn & George tackle some popular money myths and explain why they are untrue, or why Shawn & George don't buy into them (bad pun intended).
You can listen to our previous episode about money myths, our interview with Rachel Nohlgren of Mustard Seed Advisors of Raymond James, here: https://yesnerlawpodcast.libsyn.com/money-myths-episode-326
Some of the other myths that Shawn & George discuss:
- Money Doesn't Grow on Trees;
- All My Problems Will Be Solved With Money;
- Rich People Live in Big Houses, Drive Fancy Cars, and Wear Expensive Clothes;
- If It's On Sale, Buy It;
- You Need A Lot of Money To Invest;
- You Don't Make Enough to Save;
- Money Doesn't Buy Happiness;
- Buying is Better Than Renting.
What are some of your money myths that we can bust? Please let us know in comments, on social media, or on our Patreon page - https://www.patreon.com/crushingDebt. And if you enjoy this episode please share it with your friends!
Please also visit our sponsors:
- Sam Cohen of Attorneys First Insurance for Attorneys and Title Companies looking to get a quote on Errors & Ommissions (malpractice) Insurance coverage. www.AttorneysFirst.com.
- Mark Purvis to help retirees who are looking for a fun and rewarding project by capturing wisdom and stories that will bless their families today and for generations to come. www.LegacySpotlight.com.
Do you have your ticket yet to The Largest Networking Event in Tampa Bay? Through Shawn's sponsorship of the event, there are limited tickets available for just $47! Come network on February 17, 2023 with the top movers and shakers in Tampa Bay. Use this code to buy your ticket: https://largestnetworkingevent.eventbrite.com/?aff=YesnerLaw