Crushing Debt Podcast
Below is the episode you requested. Please feel free to load all episodes.
- Episode 363:Organize Your Money
How does ADHD effect money? Budgeting?
What are some tips or tricks to work with money while dealing with ADHD?
In this week's episode, Shawn & George interview Tamika Howell. Tamika is a Financial Educator who teaches busy and easily distracted Black women how to align their money with their values through one to one coaching and educational content on various social media platforms. Her primary focus is budgeting, saving, and debt management for those overwhelmed by their finances and unsure where to start. Tamika knows the feeling firsthand. As a Black woman living with ADHD, she created Organize Your Money as a safe space to ask questions and not feel alone on your financial organization journey. Tamika is a Certified Financial Education Instructor (CFEI) and a candidate for Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC). She also holds a bachelor’s degree Finance and spent her early career working as a corporate Tax Analyst.
Some of Tamika's suggestions:
- Automation of payments;
- Separate accounts; and
- Use cash
You can reach Tamika at Tamika@OrganizeYourMoney.net, or visit her on the web at www.OrganizeYourMoney.net for your free 8 Tips to Organize Your Money.
You can also find Tamika on Social Media:
- LinkedIn - Tamika-Howell
- Instagram - @OrganizeYourMoney
- TikTok - @OrganizeYourMoney
- Facebook - @OrganizeYourMoney
- Twitter - @OrganizeYourMoney
Let us know if you enjoy this episode and, if so, please share it with your friends!
Please also visit our sponsors:
- Sam Cohen of Attorneys First Insurance for Attorneys and Title Companies looking to get a quote on Errors & Ommissions (malpractice) Insurance coverage. www.AttorneysFirst.com.
- Mark Purvis to help retirees who are looking for a fun and rewarding project by capturing wisdom and stories that will bless their families today and for generations to come. www.LegacySpotlight.com.
Or, you can support the show by visiting our new Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/crushingDebt
To contact George Curbelo, you can email him at GCFinancialCoach21@gmail.com or follow his Tiktok channel - https://www.tiktok.com/@curbelofinancialcoach
To contact Shawn Yesner, you can email him at Shawn@Yesnerlaw.com or visit www.YesnerLaw.com.