Crushing Debt Podcast
Below is the episode you requested. Please feel free to load all episodes.
- Episode 369:Out Of Office Notification
Are you able to leave the office for a week on vacation and leave your work behind?
What do you need to do prior to leaving, to make sure that your vacation is a vacation, and not just working remote from some other place?
This past week, Shawn & his family took a trip to Arizona. They were gone for a week, but Shawn left behind his iPad and laptop (he did bring his phone, but he needed a phone, GPS, camera, etc.). In this week's episode Shawn & George discuss what Shawn did prior to leaving, so that Shawn could "unplug" for a week!
You may also want to listen to Episode 307, Twenty-One Ways to Crush Your Vacation Debt (which Shawn also did prior to leaving), but this episode is more about unplugging than it is reducing debt: https://yesnerlawpodcast.libsyn.com/21-ways-to-crush-your-vacation-debt-episode-307
Some things to think about that we discuss in this week's episode:
- How long will you be gone?
- What bills need to be paid in advance?
- If you're the one with authority over the bank account, how do you handle unforseen expenses that might pop up?
- Should you bring anything for work purposes (my vote is no)?
- Setting auto-responders for emails and phones.
- How the office can reach you in the event of a real emergency?
Let us know if you enjoy this episode and, if so, please share it with your friends!
Please also visit our sponsors:
- Sam Cohen of Attorneys First Insurance for Attorneys and Title Companies looking to get a quote on Errors & Ommissions (malpractice) Insurance coverage. www.AttorneysFirst.com.
- Mark Purvis to help retirees who are looking for a fun and rewarding project by capturing wisdom and stories that will bless their families today and for generations to come. www.LegacySpotlight.com.
Or, you can support the show by visiting our Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/crushingDebt
To contact George Curbelo, you can email him at GCFinancialCoach21@gmail.com, or follow his Tiktok channel - https://www.tiktok.com/@curbelofinancialcoach
To contact Shawn Yesner, you can email him at Shawn@Yesnerlaw.com or visit www.YesnerLaw.com.