Crushing Debt Podcast
Below is the episode you requested. Please feel free to load all episodes.
- Episode 82:Non-Dischargeable Debts
In this week's episode of the Podcast, we talk about debts that are non-dischargeable, meaning these debts are not eliminated by a bankruptcy filing. The episode comes from from a listener question about a debt arising from domestic violence.
Some examples of non-dischargeable debt include:
- Certain Income Tax Liabilities
- Debts that arise from fraud
- Debts that relate to injury or damage related to operation of a motor vehicle while drunk or intoxicated
- Creditors who are not included in the bankruptcy filing
- Student Loan debts
What other debts do you think are or are not dischargeable?